Step 2: Prices, Rules and Application
- $800: 1 Space, includes 100 square feet of tent and electricity. Generally 10' by 10'
- $1600: 2 Spaces, includes 200 square feet of tent with electricity. Generally 10' by 20'
- $2400: 3 spaces, includes 300 square feet of tent with electricity. Generally 10' by 30'
- Your company logo on official Police Week t-shirts, only 12 spots available. We will be in contact with you for your logo or official t-shirt name. [SOLD OUT]
Vendor Banner Options: NEW!
- $100: A roughly 1' x 1' logo on a 12' x 3' branded banner with other companies that have also purchased this option.
- $250: An individual 6' x 3' branded banner with your company logo.
- $500: An individual 12' x 3' branded banner with your company logo and a personalized message (we have final approval.)
All banners will be designed, produced and placed on fencing as the public enters the area. All placements will be at the discretion of the planning committee. Your logo files should be in .png, .ai, or .eps format, and they must be high resolution (you will be contacted after payment with more details on your logo.) Payment will be invoiced and can be paid with check or credit card.
Before submitting online application below please note that you will need to agree to the terms as stated below in order to sell merchandise, May 13, 14 and 15, 2018, during Police Week activities sponsored by the DC Lodge #1.
- Will sell no item that is prohibited under copyright law.
- Will understand there is no exclusivity to products and brands.
- Will provide, their own tables and chairs for their space.
- Will agree not to share or combine vendor space.
- Will set up after 6:00 p.m. on May 12 and be set up by 11:00 a.m. on May 13 prior to the beginning of the function.
- Will ensure that the assigned space is kept clean and neat and trash removed from area.
- Will ensure that the staff that works at the space will NOT consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Will not sell food or beverage.
- Will not sell offensive material.
- Will understand that the FOP has the right to move said space to a different location within the assigned vendors' area.
- Will understand that the company name will be given to the DC Department of Auditing for tax purposes.
- Will understand that if you agree to add your company name for use with Police Week t-shirts we may use it per our discretion.
- Will understand that NO vehicle will be allowed to enter or exit from parking after lot after 9:00 a.m. on May 13 and prior to 2:00 a.m. on May 16, 2018.
Vendor Application: Waiting List
Since the available booth spaces have been reserved, a waiting list has been set up. When spaces open due to cancellations, applicants will be contacted in the order in which their forms are received. You will not be invoiced unless a space opens and only after you are contacted and confirmed. Please carefully review and fill out the application; many of the fields are required, as identified by *.